Photoshop Texture Painting Brushes
This is a mighty fine set of photoshop dynamic texture painting brushes. He’s asking for points for these, but you’d pay around $1 – which isn’t much. 400 points equals $5 on DA. I really like the textures on the bottom. They would be very useful for vintage illustration like what you’d find in old books. What the author says:
“These are some Photoshop brushes I have made that allow for quick texturing in speed painting and more. Each Brush is custom created by myself for random projects, and I hope they can be of use to some of you. Made in Photoshop CS6, should fully work in CS3 or above. The brushes are much larger than shown in the preview image, but can be easily scaled down in photoshop by changing the brush size. All brushes are intended for use with a pressure sensitive drawing tablet, as they have special properties that react to the tilt/pressure/angle of the strokes.”
1) H1N1 – This brush is a coral like pattern good for scales and more
2) Pollen – A brush with a random scaled pattern for creatures or bark
3) Beads – odd protrusions good for scaled or rocky areas
4) Scaled Leaves – Good for background foliage, shadows from trees, water or scales.
5) Scratches – For wrinkled hides, metals and more
6) Canvas – Jean and other thick weave materials
7) Grunge – Rusty and old, add some character with this brush
8) Dirt – Get Dirty! This dust like texture is great for messing things up in a good way.